En DSW tenemos varias opciones de los ûtiles disponible para usted, diversos niveles de ofrecimiento de la capacidad de prototipo a la pre-producciàn corta funciona a través a través a las cantidades completas de la producciàn.
Podemos proveer de usted:
Bajo volumen:- Suave ùtiles para algunos mil ciclos
Volumen medio :- P20 (pre endurecido) ùtiles para hasta 20.000 ciclos
Un volumen màs alto :- Endurecido completamente ùtiles en varios modos hasta 1.000.000 ciclos de sin necesidad de mantenimiento.
Donde el coste de varios las herramientas del molde serían prohibitivas, nosotros pueden ofrecer a herramientas de la familia eso produzca màs que apenas un diseño componente.
(bajo volumen/bajo costo)
(un coste componente màs bajo)
Herramienta de la familia
(ùtiles màs bajos costados)
Todos disponibles en suavidad o P20 o completamente Ùtiles endurecidos
Experiencia completa del diseño del molde, del diseño de la herramienta y de la fabricaciàn.
Podemos abordar el automotor y la seguridad màs complejas ìcomponentes a los pies simples de los componentes del altavoz!
Algunos clientes apenas golpean ligeramente en nuestra maestría para la herramienta diseñe y emprenda la fabricaciàn de los útiles y de los componentes íellos mismos!
modelo sàlido 3D
Modelo de Mastercam
Construction Injection Molds Classification
classification or types of mold injection very depend on what we need to make the plastic parts, because every parts have specific and unique design. when design molds we must see what the influencing factor like geometry, number of cavities, ejection principle, plastic material and shape of parts.
The basic classification of mold based on construction shown on picture below
1. Standard Molds the standard mold is the most simple design, basically the standard molds is same as two plate molds construction, they divided in two side : cavity side and core side, cavity side is the side that construct to flowing plastic material from nozzle to cavity parts, basically they consist of sprue, runner.
core side construct to make shape for core, demolding system and ejection system, at this side we design ejection system. standard mold have one parting line, and have one opening direction. this type of mold use in all kinds of plastic parts that doesn't have undercut, inner and outer screw. Light brown color little and straight in ejection system is shown ejector pin.
2. Slide mold development from this mold type is the used slider parts in various molds types, basic slide mold is transfer horizontal movement of mold to vertical movement, this types of molds is used to make parts with undercut, you should see more at the post when we need slider for learn more.
3. Three plate molds basically three plate molds has two parting line, and floating plate, floating plate support by support pin, Since the mold has two parting planes, the runner system can be located on one side of floating plate or make special plate that attach in floating plate, we called runner plate, see post about runner plate.Three plate molds are used because of their flexibility in gating location. this types of molds is flexible even use in multiple cavity.
note : floating plate also called cavity plate or plate number 3, to know more the different between two plate mold and three plate mold see the posting about Basic and Types Molds Construction
4. Split Cavity Mold basically the split cavity is same as 2 plate standard mold, but the cavity have split block to make undercut product or external threads.
this type of mold use when the slider is not enough to make the undercut or the threads. the disadvantages of this mold is when use for little parts, the construction will difficult.
5. Mold With Screw Device
this mold special to make thread forming, the core can be rotate when demolding process, both internal or external threads can be forming by this type mold.
from those picture we can see that they have gear device, the gear will rotate when form thread.
6. Stripper Ejector Mold this type of mold have special purpose to make a cup shape without undercut, stripper ejector will make ejection more easy, same movement and power at the product and without a lot of marks in product
Molds with complex and difficult design can be integrated or combined one to the others mold type.
Moldflow Plastic Adviser, Plastics Insight, Moldflow Mpi, Mold flow communicator and Mold Adviser are Mould flow software products for simulating the injection molding of plastic materials. DSW use CAD Connectivity Tools to link structural CAD - CAE to MPI, MPA and MPX Community projects in the plastics and tool making industry.
After plastic design elements and cost elements have been considered, it's time to get the plastic molded. This step is done entirely on the part of production team. After all,DSW is not a consulting or design firm, but also a trouble shooter and analyses technician. The steps of the molded plastics production process are carefully planned and adhere to industry certification standards. In addition, customers get the benefit of experienced plastics engineers working on their component part. The plastic is cooled and packaged after molding.
9th-12th February 2009
Anaheim Convention Center
Anaheim, CA, USA